Friday 17 October 2014

BPD Expressive Poetry and why i do it !!

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Myself

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and in a dream. 

I am my own artist, a concrete analysis and the biggest critic to my own work.
But i never perspire !!
I would embellish critics far and wide to swoon over my creations,
But as i last expressed "in a dream"

I stand alone among a million men, who is the alpha ?
I can taste the maggot's in the twisted minds of the out of control universe,
the splinters from the wooden hearts who have never loved,
the daggers from the gazing fiery eyes.

They are only biding their time.

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Driving me crazy

Let's see how long that smile lasts,
Until karma comes round and rips up your arse !!

You wreck my sanity, my life, my confidence to grow,
Your lucky I don't hang you with your fucking headphones. 

This isn't a threat i swear it's a promise,
As i am the only one who can be brutally honest,

With your lies and deceit my mind is screwed
So im gonna crack open the vodka, cause im a cunt on booze !!

And when im finished with you, you shall too loose, 
But no doubt you will find 100 more cunts to use !!

⚡⚡⚡⚡


Mental Health

I started this blog to share to other people who suffer from mental healt, that expressing your self with words can sometimes feel totally impossible.  But i truely believe that expressing your self through art is a huge healer. 
I suffer from extreme anxiety and paranoia but when i start to create somthing it all gets alot quieter. 

Feel free to send me a comment, i would totally appreciate any feed back.

⚡⚡⚡⚡



2 comments: